With the ultimate goal of generating leads to reach sales goals, an industrial B2B company needed to be able to track the results and ROI for its marketing efforts.
Inbound Marketing, Lead Generation and Advertising
The company had no marketing system or software in place to track the sales leads generated from its marketing efforts. It needed to uncover which marketing tactics were most successful in driving sales leads to prioritize its investment.
The company embraced a multi-tiered inbound marketing and lead generation strategy that tracks and then capitalizes on its most effective marketing efforts.
Standing Partnership showed the company how to tap the HubSpot platform to build an inbound marketing infrastructure that would nurture prospective customer relationships by sharing useful content. Standing developed a content strategy and campaigns that directly addressed customer pain points.
• Execute an integrated campaign, including advertising, media relations and social media.
• Develop a white paper to educate customers on risks and potential solutions.
• Coordinate trade media, Hubspot assets (including landing pages), a press release, a blog and social media posts.
• Integrate HubSpot with Salesforce, including implementing lead scoring and routing processes.
• Produce weekly reports on new qualified sales leads for follow-up.