Ambition … Collaboration … Innovation … Integrity …
If you share these core values, we have the right opportunity for you!
We are expanding our team to add an experienced account manager for our tech practice, responsible for setting strategy and overseeing implementation for clients. The ideal candidate inspires confidence, is a critical thinker and problem solver who can see the big picture, and is excited to build and create, not just manage.
- Client Strategy: Primary client-facing relationship manager who leads strategy discussions with current clients to identify needs and growth opportunities. Develops campaigns/plans (including strategies, supporting messages, tactics, timelines, budget considerations, etc.). Provides daily oversight of account teams and plan/campaign execution to achieve desired results. Meets regularly with clients to provide updates, reporting and recommendations.
- Account Management: Participates in the activities supporting the firm’s financial management including account resource planning, budget management and account forecasting. Personnel responsibilities include performance management, goal setting and productivity of associates supporting designated accounts.
- Account Development: Implements account mapping and development activities to expand opportunities within existing accounts.
- Coaching/Team Development: Supports growth and development of other team members. Provides effective, proactive feedback and real-time guidance to help team members strengthen their skills.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required. MBA or a master’s degree is desirable.
- Six – 10 years’ experience in client-facing, project management roles in the areas of marketing, consulting, or strategic planning.
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects and deadlines that require strict attention to detail.
- Agency or consulting experience is preferred.
- Experience in developing B2B content marketing. Industry/vertical marketing experience, business technology/SaaS/cloud experience, and/or alliance/partner/channel marketing experience a plus.
- Knowledge of digital marketing in several of the following areas: SEO, analytics, email marketing, social media, content marketing, marketing automation (e.g., HubSpot, Marketo) and digital advertising.
- Demonstrated experience and versatility in writing and editing for various forms.
- Exceptional listening, written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter who works well in team/collaborative environment and is comfortable accepting responsibility for achieving personal, team and organization goals.
- Avid learner.
- Strong technical aptitude and skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office and digital applications required.
Who We Are
Dix & Eaton is a strategic corporate and marketing communications firm that consists of two operating groups: the Dix & Eaton operating group, based in Cleveland, and the Standing Partnership operating group, based in St. Louis. The firm offers a wide variety of corporate communications, sustainability/ESG (environmental, social and governance) communications, marketing/sales enablement, and public relations services to clients across the U.S. The agency serves a number of vertical markets, with distinctive expertise in manufacturing, technology, aviation, specialty chemicals, agribusiness, health care, professional services and more. Founded in 1952, Dix & Eaton is 100% employee-owned and one of the largest wholly employee-owned communications firms in the U.S.
Our position as an industry leader is largely the result of our ability through the years to attract and retain creative, exceptional people. Employees find the work stimulating and challenging because our client base comprises a host of respected companies and institutions of all sizes that are recognized as leaders in their fields. We help team members thrive in their careers through exposure to challenging projects and helping them build new skills – in a flexible, trusted and team-oriented work environment.
We draw satisfaction from our work because we enjoy it. It is important to us that clients and employees alike find Dix & Eaton responsive to their needs.
Founded in 1991, Standing Partnership has evolved from a traditional PR agency to a marketing communications consulting firm. We are a team of marketing consultants and strategists helping B2B organizations acquire new customers, retain existing customers, and remove barriers to growth. Our work – while challenging – makes an impact every day.
What We Offer
Standing Partnership offers the intimacy of a boutique consultancy with the stability of a much larger organization. Our strong culture, based on core values of ambition, collaboration, innovation and integrity, encourages and rewards personal commitment, initiative and accountability, continuous learning, respect and teamwork. We offer a high-energy, rewarding environment for those who are passionate about driving growth for our clients. We offer a robust total compensation package with competitive salary, a multi-faceted incentive comp program and comprehensive benefits.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. All inquiries and resume submissions will be treated as confidential. Standing Partnership is an Equal Opportunity Employer.