Customer Journey Mapping
In each customer journey, there are multiple marketing and sales touch points. No matter who’s talking, it’s important to get the right information to the right person at the right time.
We can help you segment your customers, develop personas for key stakeholder groups and map every message that addresses what each decision maker and influencer cares about the most.
How to Create a Customer Journey Map
The customer journey map looks different for every organization, but typically includes the following stages:
- Needs Identification: A problem arises, triggering your buyer to start the buying process
- Information Search: The buyer looks for information to solve a problem
- Option Evaluation: The buyer weighs the options based on key buying criteria
- Decision Making: The buyer picks a supplier – often with the input of several other decision-makers and influencers
- Product/Service Experience: Post-decision, the buyer’s journey turns into “customer experience”. Service delivery, product quality and customer service are key here
Deliverable: Customer Journey Map
You’ll receive a comprehensive Customer Journey Map that includes profiles for each buyer and influencer. Our team can take your customer journey map and build an overall marketing strategy that moves prospects through the buyer’s journey to purchase decision.
Call (314) 469-3500 or fill out the form below