Ambition … Collaboration … Innovation … Integrity …
If you share these core values, we have the right opportunity for you!
We are expanding our team to add an experienced Strategic Account Manager, responsible for setting strategy and overseeing implementation for clients.
- Client Strategy: Primary client-facing relationship manager who leads strategy discussions with current clients to identify needs and growth opportunities. Develops campaigns/plans (including strategies, tactics, timelines, budget considerations, etc.). Provides daily oversight of account teams and plan/campaign execution to achieve desired results. Meets regularly with
clients to provide updates, reporting and recommendations.
- Account Management: Participates in the activities supporting the firm’s financial management including account resource planning, budget management and account forecasting. Personnel responsibilities to include performance management, goal setting and productivity of associates supporting designated accounts.
- Account Development: Implements account mapping and development activities to expand opportunities within existing accounts.
- Community Ambassador: Represents the firm on community/civic boards, non-profit organizations and/or professional associations, etc. to build new skills, enhance business acumen, develop a network, and contribute to the firm’s commitment to “giving back to our community.”
- Coaching/Team Development: Supports growth and development of other team members. Provides effective, proactive feedback and real-time guidance to help team members strengthen their skills.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required. MBA or a master’s degree is desirable.
- Six – 10 years’ experience in client-facing, project management roles in the areas of marketing, strategic communications, digital, public affairs or strategic planning.
- Exceptional project management skills, managing multiple client projects and deadlines with strict attention to quality and detail required.
- Agency or consulting experience is preferred.
- Digital acumen a must. Experience in digital marketing in several of the following areas: SEO, analytics, email marketing, social media, content marketing, marketing automation (e.g.,
HubSpot, Marketo) and digital advertising.
- Exceptional listening, written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter who works well in team/collaborative environment and is comfortable accepting responsibility for achieving personal, team and organization goals.
- Avid learner.
- Strong technical aptitude and skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office and digital applications required.
What We Offer
We are well known as a desirable place to work, learn and grow. Our strong culture, based on core values of collaboration, passion, integrity and innovation, encourages and rewards personal
commitment, initiative and accountability, continuous learning, respect and teamwork. We offer a high-energy, rewarding environment for those who are passionate about elevating communications and building, protecting and restoring clients’ reputations. We offer competitive benefits and a challenging work environment with continuous opportunities to grow and develop. To learn more about our team, visit our blog.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries and resume submissions will be treated as confidential. Standing Partnership is an Equal Opportunity Employer.