Ambition … Collaboration … Innovation … Integrity
If you share these core values, we have the right opportunity for you!
Standing Partnership is seeking an experienced Associate. The ideal candidate will collaborate with project managers and teams to oversee and implement marketing communications campaigns and strategies throughout every phase of development – from concept through writing and execution, reporting and ongoing optimization.
In this role, you’ll help design and implement programs to help our clients connect with critical stakeholders in a way that supports business strategy and creates a competitive advantage. This includes content development, media relations, social advertising, website strategy and SEO research, measurement/analysis, and project management, among other responsibilities.
- Writing: Demonstrates strong writing skills that can be tailored to a variety of subjects and audiences, including press releases, internal newsletters, annual reports, websites and social media.
- Digital Marketing Strategy and Tactics: Understands goals and develops digital strategies to help achieve goals; executes/oversees implementation of tactics to support strategies and achieve objectives.
- Project Management: Able to manage multiple facets of project deliverables on deadline, including serving as a client contact.
- Passion for Learning: Able to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies and platforms.
- Critical Thinking: Understands performance analytics and interprets data into meaningful insight/actionable next steps; able to connect dots.
- Confident and Strong Communicator: Possesses an ability to present ideas with a sound rationale.
- Results-oriented: Focused on quality, detail and impact.
Qualifications & Skills
- Three to six years of experience in marketing communications writing.
- Experience in developing B2B content and marketing preferred, particularly in technical or industrial fields.
- Experience in digital marketing in some of the following areas: SEO, analytics, email marketing, social media and listening, content marketing, marketing automation (e.g., HubSpot, Marketo) and digital advertising.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate project requirements, communicate project status, and interface with internal and external team members.
- Exposure to working with agencies, client teams and third-party vendors.
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects and deadlines that require strict attention to detail.
- Desire for new learning opportunities and professional growth.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a team environment, showing strong interpersonal skills, functioning for the good of the whole over the individual.
Who We Are
Founded in 1991, Standing Partnership has evolved from a traditional PR agency to a marketing communications consulting firm. We are a team of marketing consultants and strategists helping B2B organizations acquire new customers, retain existing customers, and remove barriers to growth. Our work – while challenging – makes an impact every day.
What We Offer
We are well known as a desirable place to work, learn and grow. Our strong culture, based on core values of collaboration, ambition, integrity and innovation, encourages and rewards personal commitment, initiative and accountability, continuous learning, respect and teamwork. We offer a high-energy, rewarding environment for those who are passionate about elevating communications and building, protecting and restoring clients’ reputations. We offer competitive benefits and a challenging work environment with continuous opportunities to grow and develop. To learn more about our team, visit our blog at www.standingpartnership.com.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. All inquiries and resume submissions will be treated as confidential. Standing Partnership is an Equal Opportunity Employer.