Ambition … Collaboration … Innovation … Integrity …
If you share these core values, we have the right opportunity for you!
We are expanding our team to add a Marketing Account Manager, responsible for setting strategy and overseeing implementation for clients. Ag technology industry experience is highly desirable. The ideal candidate is a critical thinker and problem solver who can see the big picture, and is excited to build and create, not just manage. As a Marketing Account Manager, you will facilitate meetings to secure alignment among diverse stakeholders, use information from varied sources to develop strategic plans, and provide counsel to clients. This position includes the following responsibilities:
- Client Strategy: Primary client-facing relationship manager who leads strategy discussions with current clients to identify needs and growth opportunities. Develops campaigns/plans (including strategies, supporting messages, tactics, timelines, budget considerations, etc.). Provides daily oversight of account teams and plan/campaign execution to achieve desired results. Meets regularly with clients to provide updates, reporting and recommendations.
- Account Management: Participates in the activities supporting the firm’s financial management including account resource planning, budget management and account forecasting. Personnel responsibilities to include performance management, goal setting and productivity of associates supporting designated accounts.
- Account Development: Implements account mapping and development activities to expand opportunities within existing accounts.
- Coaching/Team Development: Supports growth and development of other team members. Provides effective, proactive feedback and real-time guidance to help team members strengthen their skills.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree is required. MBA or a master’s degree is desirable. Demonstrated business acumen skills.
- Six – 10 years’ experience in client-facing, project management roles in the areas of marketing, consulting, or strategic planning.
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects and deadlines that require strict attention to detail.
- Agency or consulting experience is preferred.
- Ag technology industry experience is preferred.
- Experience in digital marketing strategy in several of the following areas: SEO, analytics, email marketing, social media, content marketing, marketing automation (e.g., HubSpot, Marketo) and digital advertising.
- Demonstrated experience and versatility in writing and editing for various forms.
- Exceptional listening, written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter who works well in team/collaborative environment and is comfortable accepting responsibility for achieving personal, team and organization goals.
- Avid learner.
- Strong technical aptitude and skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office and digital applications required.
What We Offer
Standing Partnership offers the intimacy of a boutique consultancy with the stability of a much larger organization. We help our employees thrive in their careers by investing in their learning and helping them build new skills to tackle big challenges – in a flexible and truly supportive, team-oriented work environment.
Our strong culture, based on core values of ambition, collaboration, innovation and integrity, encourages and rewards personal commitment, initiative and accountability, continuous learning, respect and teamwork. We offer a high-energy, rewarding environment for those who are passionate about driving growth for our clients. We offer a robust total compensation package with a competitive salary, multi-faceted incentive compensation program and comprehensive benefits.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. All inquiries and resume submissions will be treated as confidential. Standing Partnership is an Equal Opportunity Employer.