Ambition • Collaboration • Innovation • Integrity
If you share these core values, we have the right opportunity for you!
Standing Partnership is seeking an entry-level Associate. The ideal candidate will collaborate with project managers and teams to create compelling client assets and support marketing campaigns and strategies throughout every development phase – from concept through execution, reporting and ongoing optimization. This is a unique opportunity to establish yourself in this new role and grow with our expanding Technology sector, among others.
In this role, you’ll use messaging platforms to develop customer-facing materials for our clients and help design and implement programs to help our clients connect with critical audiences in a way that supports business strategy and creates a competitive advantage. You’ll learn about content strategy, demand generation, go-to-market strategy, and other aspects of the technology marketing world.
- Content Development: Develop content to support strategy, translating messages into customer-facing assets.
- Marketing Tactics: Understand goals and strategies; execute tactics to support strategies and achieve objectives.
- Project Management: Able to manage select facets of project deliverables on deadline.
- Curiosity: Desire for constant learning and discovering new solutions.
- Quick Learner: Ability to process, understand and apply new information.
- Critical Thinking: Understands performance analytics and interprets data into meaningful insight/actionable next steps.
- Confident and Strong Communicator: Possesses an ability to present ideas with a sound rationale.
- Results-oriented: Focuses on quality, detail and impact.
- Experience in marketing including internships, college projects and volunteer opportunities.
- Experience in developing B2B content and marketing preferred.
- Demonstrated experience and versatility in writing for various forms.
- Knowledge in several of the following areas desirable and experience in these areas a plus: SEO, analytics, email marketing, social media, marketing automation (e.g., HubSpot, Marketo) and digital advertising.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate project requirements, communicate project status, and interface with internal and external team members.
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects and deadlines that require attention to detail.
- Desire for new learning opportunities and professional growth.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a team environment, exhibiting strong interpersonal skills, functioning for the good of the whole over the individual.
What We Offer
Standing Partnership offers the intimacy of a boutique consultancy with the stability of a much larger organization. We help our employees thrive in their careers by investing in their learning and helping them build new skills to tackle big challenges – in a flexible and truly supportive, team-oriented work environment. Our strong culture, based on core values of ambition, collaboration, innovation and integrity, encourages and rewards personal commitment, initiative and accountability, continuous learning, respect and teamwork. We offer a high-energy, rewarding environment for those who are passionate about driving growth for our clients. We offer a robust total compensation package with competitive salary, a multi-faceted incentive comp program and comprehensive benefits. To learn more about our team, visit our blog.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. All inquiries and resume submissions will be treated as confidential. Standing Partnership is an Equal Opportunity Employer.