We Value Your Privacy
What personal information do we collect from the people who visit our blog, website or app?
When downloading content or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience and to help us fulfill your request.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site, including when you:
- Provide us with feedback on our products or services.
- Ask us to contact you.
- Fill out a form on the site.
- Subscribe to our newsletter.
- Respond to a survey or marketing communication.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and service offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To send periodic emails regarding other content downloads or services we offer.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (email or phone inquiries).
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Understand and provide you with a personalized user experience.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s “Help Menu” to modify your cookie preferences.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some features on this site will be disabled. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly, including remembering your contact information for future downloads.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your PII.
Links to other sites
This site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects PII.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. See more at: support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense.
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting.
- Demographics and Interests Reporting.
- DoubleClick Platform Integration.
We, along with third-party vendors, such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify advertisements as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor our third-party email marketing services for compliance.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com. You can also follow the instructions at the bottom of any marketing email you receive from us to unsubscribe or change your communication preferences.
1610 Des Peres Road, Suite 200
St. Louis, Missouri 63131
Last Edited on 1-11-2017