A regional technical college sought to enroll more students for the coming school year.
Strategic Planning, Website Audit and Revamp, Branding
A regional technical college had experienced years of declining enrollment, and needed to recruit more students for the coming school year. We began by auditing the college’s materials, plans, website and competitors, and uncovered an outdated marketing strategy, including:
- A disconnect between the college’s branding and its prospective students;
- A lack of digital or social media advertising; and,
- A website incapable of capturing lead information from visitors.
With the fall 2016 enrollment deadline approaching, we tapped our team members with years of experience in higher education. We quickly identified key components of the marketing strategy that could be implemented quickly and that would have the most impact.
Solution: Targeted digital advertising with new branding and a more interactive website for improved lead generation
By collaborating with college leaders to understand both how students made college choices and why the students chose this technical college for their higher education, we crafted a marketing plan that targeted and engaged the current prospects using advertising, branding, digital and website strategies.
We then deployed our team and partners to help the college quickly:
- Update the branding and tagline
- Create new advertising collateral
- Revamp the college’s website
- Launch a targeted digital advertising campaign