Strategic Communications Manager
Collaboration … Innovation … Integrity … Passion …
If you share these core values, we have the right opportunity for you!
We are expanding our team to add an experienced Strategic Communications Manager, responsible for setting strategy and overseeing implementation for clients. This position includes the following responsibilities:
Client Strategy: Primary client-facing relationship manager who leads strategy discussions with current clients to identify needs and growth opportunities. Develops campaigns/plans (including strategies, tactics, timelines, budget considerations, etc.). Provides daily oversight of account teams and plan/campaign execution to achieve desired results. Meets regularly with clients to provide updates, reporting and recommendations.
- Account Management: Participates in the activities supporting the firm’s financial management including account resource planning, budget management and account forecasting. Personnel responsibilities to include performance management, goal-setting and productivity of associates supporting designated accounts.
- Account Development: Implements account mapping and development activities to expand opportunities within existing accounts.
- Community Ambassador: Represents the firm on community/civic boards, non-profit organizations and/or professional associations, etc. to build new skills, enhance business acumen, develop a network, and contribute to the firm’s commitment to “giving back to our community.”
- Coaching/Team Development: Supports growth and development of other team members. Provides effective, proactive feedback and real-time guidance to help team members strengthen their skills.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree is required. MBA or a master’s degree is desirable.
- Six – 10 years’ experience in client-facing, project management roles in the areas of marketing, strategic communications, digital, public affairs or strategic planning.
- Exceptional project management skills, managing multiple client projects and deadlines with strict attention to quality and detail required.
- Agency or consulting experience is preferred.
- Digital acumen a must.
- Exceptional listening, written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter who works well in team/collaborative environment and is comfortable accepting responsibility for achieving personal, team and organization goals.
- Avid learner.
- Strong technical aptitude and skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office and digital applications required.
What We Offer:
Standing Partnership is known as a desirable place to work, learn and grow. Our strong culture, based on bedrock core values, encourages and rewards personal commitment and accountability, continuous learning, respect and teamwork. We offer a high-energy, fast-paced environment for those with a drive.
Founded in 1991, Standing Partnership works with senior leaders committed to innovative marketing/communications strategy to align with sales, grow business, and mitigate reputation challenges in today’s ever-changing world. Our work—while challenging—makes an impact every day.
If you are qualified and interested, we welcome you to take the next step and send your cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries and resume submissions will be treated as confidential. Standing Partnership, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.