Collaboration … Innovation … Integrity … Passion …
If you share these core values, we have the right opportunity for you!
Standing Partnership is seeking a Digital Associate. The ideal candidate will collaborate with project managers and teams to oversee and implement both offline/online digital campaigns and strategies throughout every development phase – from concept through execution, reporting and ongoing optimization.
In this role, you’ll help design and implement programs to help our clients connect with critical stakeholders in a way that supports business strategy and creates a competitive advantage. This includes SEO research, content development, social advertising, measurement/analysis, among other responsibilities.
- Passion for Digital: Experience with/exposure to web strategy, SEO, email, social media, content marketing, marketing automation and digital advertising.
- Technical Aptitude: Able to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies and platforms.
- Project Management: Able to manage multiple facets of project deliverables on deadline.
- Critical Thinking: Understands performance analytics and interprets data into meaningful insight/actionable next steps; able to connect dots.
- Confident and Strong Communicator: Possesses an ability to present ideas with a sound rationale.
- Results-oriented: Focused on quality, detail and impact.
Qualifications & Skills
- Two to four years of experience in digital marketing and a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) required.
- Experience in developing B2B content and marketing preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate project requirements, communicate project status, and interface with internal and external team members.
- Exposure to working with agencies, client teams and third-party vendors.
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects and deadlines, and requiring strict attention to detail.
- Desire for new learning opportunities and professional growth.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a team environment, exhibiting strong interpersonal skills, functioning for the good of the whole over the individual.
What We Offer
We are well known as a desirable place to work, learn and grow. Our strong culture, based on core values of collaboration, passion, integrity and innovation, encourages and rewards personal commitment, initiative and accountability, continuous learning, respect and teamwork. We offer a high-energy, rewarding environment for those who are passionate about elevating communications and building, protecting and restoring clients’ reputations. We offer competitive benefits and a challenging work environment with continuous opportunities to grow and develop.
Founded in 1991, Standing Partnership works with senior leaders committed to innovative marketing/communications strategy to align with sales, grow business, and mitigate reputation challenges in today’s ever-changing world. Our work—while challenging—makes an impact every day.
If you are qualified and interested, we welcome you to take the next step and send your cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com. All inquiries and resume submissions will be treated as confidential. Standing Partnership, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer